Here at Precision Digital Dentistry, we have always made your health and safety our number one priority and have maintained the highest standards of sterilization and cleanliness. Our dentists and team have increased our standards of sterilization and infection control as a result of COVID-19 to ensure that our practice is a safe and healthy environment for you. Please contact us at 908-450-7788 if you have any questions about infection control and sterilization in Bridgewater, New Jersey, or want to make your appointment with Dr. Joyce Ma or Dr. Raj Darji.
Here are a few of the steps we have taken to help keep you healthy at our office:
- Increasing the level and frequency of our cleaning schedule
- Stocking and used additional hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies
- Placing antibacterial hand soaps and hand washing instructions in all bathrooms
- Wiping down all furniture and surfaces with anti-viral and anti-bacterial wipes, as well as spraying Lysol throughout the day
- Screening patients about travel and potential exposure to COVID-19.
- Encouraging patients and employees who feel sick to stay home and reschedule their appointments after they have recovered.
- Adding additional PPE (personal protective equipment) for our team.
- Installing surgical air filters and purifiers throughout the office.
- Creating a separate waiting office so patients can spread out and maintain physical distance.
Please keep in mind that Precision Digital Dentistry has the right to refuse entry to patients who are visibly sick or displaying symptoms of illness.
Here are a few additional ways you can stay safe and healthy:
- Avoid contact with others who are sick.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw tissues into the trash immediately after using them.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after using the restroom, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol.
- Wear a face mask, especially if you are already sick.
- Get a flu shot.
If you have questions or suggestions on how we can keep our office safe for you and your family, please give us a call. We appreciate your cooperation in doing your part to keep our office and those around safe as well!
The Precision Digital Dentistry team